Kishido~Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just an ex-member :D

2 posters

Go down

just an ex-member :D Empty just an ex-member :D

Post  Malaki Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:11 pm

hiya guys... i just wanted to come and apologize for leaving... ik some were sad/pissed/furious and nything under the sun... but iono i made a decision at the time and now i got to stick wit it... besides from wat i hear i was replaced by a great dep... i hope i havent made ny enemies for leaving... i miss all of yall special baks crzy ass jokes and funn legion talks.... Mimi my sweet mother Very Happy lol looked after my ass when i was a noob... and my babe Elli who ill miss the most not being wit lol buuuut kishido ISS the new WoC lol live on kishido love u all oooo and i guess i cant forget tomy... my best friend if it wasnt for him... id still be in woc pissed more than ever ty man really sorry if u saw it as a lack of loyalty or lack of respect.... it wasnt ny of that... i just came to tell yall wat i thought bc iono who all is mad at me... i hope no one... love u all

Malaki

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

just an ex-member :D Empty Re: just an ex-member :D

Post  Malaki Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:13 pm

OOOOO and ill keep up wif this forum unless the leaders kick me off lol! Very Happy sooo let me know how yall feel id really appreciate it

Malaki

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

just an ex-member :D Empty Re: just an ex-member :D

Post  Tomy Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 pm

ah i forgive yeh, no hard feelings Smile
Tomy
Tomy

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down