Kishido~Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a random update by Hktc

4 posters

Go down

Just a random update by Hktc Empty Just a random update by Hktc

Post  Admin Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:54 am

Today/Tonight I've been doing some thinking. and there is a few things that I'd like to share!

*I want scaryman BANNED from legion, that means, doooon't recruit him! and also, dont fall for his bullshit! He pissed me off by acting like a 5 year old earlier so psshhh..... Gah..

*The thing about only english in legion chat is starting to get on my nerves. IT'S ONLY ENGLISH IN LEGIONCHAT! and if I some time feel like I wanna say one sentence in swedish I dont want to get attacked cus of that ^^ Im the boss! lol (after u ofc, Tomy)! nah Just kidding but seriously, Only english. that means, no spanish, no swedish, no german, nothin, just ENGLISH!! LOL

* I want this to be a democracy... Cool (omg I feel like I boss around do much now, please forgive me)
I think we should have like, some kind of "meeting" like.. twice a week or something. at least me, tomy and the deps. like a council loioool... hah.. or something..?......

* Im hungry, feed me!

/Hktc pig Very Happy queen
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-02

https://kishido.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Just a random update by Hktc Empty Re: Just a random update by Hktc

Post  Vampire-Angel Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 am

Ok, nothing much complicated. Logical rules. Though not sure about the feeding part....
Vampire-Angel
Vampire-Angel

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomy Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:22 am

I want scaryman BANNED from legion, that means, doooon't recruit him! and also, dont fall for his bullshit! He pissed me off by acting like a 5 year old earlier so psshhh..... Gah..

*The thing about only english in legion chat is starting to get on my nerves. IT'S ONLY ENGLISH IN LEGIONCHAT! and if I some time feel like I wanna say one sentence in swedish I dont want to get attacked cus of that ^^ Im the boss! lol (after u ofc, Tomy)! nah Just kidding but seriously, Only english. that means, no spanish, no swedish, no german, nothin, just ENGLISH!! LOL

* I want this to be a democracy... (omg I feel like I boss around do much now, please forgive me)
I think we should have like, some kind of "meeting" like.. twice a week or something. at least me, tomy and the deps. like a council loioool... hah.. or something..?......

* Im hungry, feed me!

well, i totally agree *hands over the pizza* here u go hungry one xD.
Other languages are for whisper chat not legion one, and bout the meeting sure. As far as lg goes now we're over the "WOC" crysis since theres no more pissed off ninjay Razz
Tomy
Tomy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bakura_Men Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 pm

i forgive thy fair princess for bossing xD

Tomy already fed u, so im safe there with my cookies woot xD

we dont need a council, all we need is tomy discussing things with u and me Razz, since we the only 3 perma-leaders xD, in a case of enemying, all the deps shoul;d at least be able to tell their opinion cause we'll be fighting the biggest battles xD

oowjeah FF7Cloude can suck my nuts and NOT call me sally xD
Bakura_Men
Bakura_Men

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down