Kishido~Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Most Valuable members in June

4 posters

Go down

Top 5 Most Valuable members in June Empty Top 5 Most Valuable members in June

Post  Tomy Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 pm

- Hktc ( Awesome gold contribution and always keeping an eye on legion ( and me Razz ) Ty babe )
- Bakura..Men ( Thou the dorkiest his contri is glowing in every aspect xD )
- Triptrip ( Incredible gold contri, im stunned Razz )
- PsychoBob ( Ur Loyalty is just outstanding and the contri isnt bad either Smile )
- Alec19 and DragonTear ( Great Contribution and not to mention great deputys)

Ahvidfu and malaki would make it to the list as well but unforunatly shes off to CG affraid

Last edited by Tomy on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tomy
Tomy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Most Valuable members in June Empty Re: Top 5 Most Valuable members in June

Post  Bakura_Men Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 am

Tomy wrote:- Bakura..Men ( Thou the dorkiest his contri is glowing in every aspect xD )

aight, next time legions going down, i aint gonna be pushing the pillars back xD
Bakura_Men
Bakura_Men

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Most Valuable members in June Empty Re: Top 5 Most Valuable members in June

Post  Admin Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:35 am

wonderful.. I'd like to add that malaki should have had a place if he wouldnt have left. he actually did a shitload for this legion. he was the one running around recruiting like crazy. Dont ever say he didnt do anything. Sucks that he left...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-02

https://kishido.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomy Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 am

Tomy wrote:- Bakura..Men ( Thou the dorkiest his contri is glowing in every aspect xD )

aight, next time legions going down, i aint gonna be pushing the pillars back xD
Joking bro

And for malaki, maybe he should but i doubt it.
Tomy
Tomy

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post  Malaki Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 pm

awww well ty mimi im sorry i quit... iono if yall take it as me not being loyal or wat... but i loved kishido and all the members... my wife is still there but i did quit and im just a retard or sumfin iono

Malaki

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down