PK-tutorial/Guidelines

Go down

PK-tutorial/Guidelines

Post  Bakura_Men on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Ok, lets make this happen:

There are multiple forms of pk and war.
We have friendlywar, war, dirty war, randompk, counterpk, kos.

-In friendlywar, you don't do any form of continuationpk, meaning don't go out and keep attacking the same person over and over, there are more enemys then only that one ^^, Friendlywars are not hostile so ksingrules are the same as neutral and allies.

-In a normal war, continuationpk is allowed, it is ment to bring havoc into the enemylegion with the intention of letting them know, we aren't kittycats ^^. Ksingrules are different here, you may ks an enemylegion's boss as long as you tell them afterwards it's the part of war, nothing personal. Always keep a war clean and fair.^^

-In a dirty war, mostly started due to the randompking, scamming and/or ksing of the enemy, all boundaries drop, you may ks, pk, team-up the enemylegion. ┴lways ask when there's a new enemy what kind of war it is.^^

-Randompk is for now ONLY allowed inside Catamaze. There will be some days that randompk will be allowed, but we will let you know when that occurs.^^

-Counterpk is allowed everywhere, towards any person. Meaning if they attack you, you can always fight back. If it is an allymember, make sure u make a screenshot and post it in the therefor created section on the forum.^^

-KOS or kill on sight, should be stated on the forum, so we can help each other with our personal vendetta's.
There are certain people on LegionKOS, which means the entire legion can go and hunt that person. We will update any legionkos standing. For now all I can come up with are woutskiii(for kos-ing kishido-members) and FF7Cloude(for being the reason Kishido died a year ago:P)

Never ever pk or ks anyone unless the reason u do is on this list. Furthermore allies are treated as legionmembers, dont do anything to them that u don't want to do to your legionmembers.\

Scamming is strictly forbidden, if proves shows up you scammed, your instantly kicked and banned!

This concludes this guide on the forms of pk ^^, now stop yawning and get some pkcontribution Twisted Evil

Along the path of time, Spirits arose from the Flames.
Bakura_Men

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PK-tutorial/Guidelines

Post  Vampire-Angel on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 pm

ok, 2 questions.
1) What if I can't make screenshots?
2)What about EvilBeach? It's a free pk zone, so shouldn't it also count as a legion pk zone?(not that I ever pk, ofcourse Razz)
Vampire-Angel

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bakura_Men on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 pm

no proof, no actions Razz

all we can do then is write down the complaints, till someone with proof comes xD

Most legions do the adv zones as random pk, but i dont like those rules really, u go red/black so fast and now u can drop ur stuff if u get caught, lets not xD

Bakura_Men

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Angel on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:20 pm

ummm...Evil Beach is a free pk zone by TQ, isn't it? You get no pk points in Evil Beach, right?
Vampire-Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bakura_Men on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm

hmm, not that anyone goes there thou xD

Bakura_Men

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Angel on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh, well, I give up. It's not like I ever pk anyways Razz
Vampire-Angel

View user profile